NTS NTDC Jobs 2022. National Transmission and Despatch Company NTS Jobs 2022 The daily Express newspaper publishes the most recent NTDC job openings. The NTDC is looking for candidates for the positions of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Manager (HR), and Assistant Manager (Finance) ( Corporate Accounts). Candidates from Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, AJK, Ex-FATA and the United Kingdom are eligible to apply for the current NTDC Jobs 2022.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, master’s degrees in relevant subjects, CA, ACCA, and CMA are eligible to apply for these national transmission and despatch companies. Read the comprehensive details on this page for complete application instructions and procedure. National Testing Service NTS will manage the recruitment procedure.
NTS NTDC 2022 Latest Jobs
|Posted On:||2 October 2022|
|Education:||BE / BSc ( Eng) / MBA / CA / ACCA / CMA / M.Com / MPA / LLB|
|No of Vacancies:||60+|
|Last Date:||17 October 2022|
|Organization:||National Transmission and Despatch Company NTDC|
|Address:||GM HR NTDC 2nd Floor Shaheen Complex Egerton Road Lahore|
- Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts ( BS – 17)
- Assistant Manager HR ( BS – 17)
- Junior Engineer Civil ( BS – 17)
- Junior Engineer ( BS – 17)
- For Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts, applicants should possess CA ( Inter), CMA ( Inter), ACCA ( Member), M.Com, MBA ( Finance), BBA ( Hons), and B.Com with post experience. The age limit is 33 years.
- For Junior Engineer Civil, candidates should possess BE / BSc Engineering ( Civil) with 1st division / 2.5 CGPA and have valid PEC registration. The age limit is 33 years.
- For Assistant Manager HR, applicants should possess a master’s in HRM, MBA ( HR), MPA, or MA ( Economics) with a diploma in HRM or LLB with a diploma in HRM. The age limit is 33 years.
- For Junior Engineer, applicants should possess BE / BSc Engineering in Electronics / Electrical with 1st division / 2.5 CGPA and have valid PEC registration. The age limit is 33 years.
Required Qualification For Jobs:
- BE / BSc Engineering
- MBA HRM
- MA Economics with Diploma in HR
- LLB with Diploma in HR
- CA ( Inter)
- CMA ( Inter)
- ACCA ( Member)
- MBA ( Finance)
- BBA ( Hons)
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants need to apply ONLINE through the National Testing Service NTS Portal www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates need to complete the prescribed application form online on the NTS website.
- A processing fee of Rs. 550/- should be deposited as prescribed on the application form.
- Read the complete details on the application form regarding depositing of processing fee.
- A hard copy of the application does not require at this stage.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 17 October 2022.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled people are encouraged to apply as per the Quota policy.