NADRA Karachi Jobs 2022. Vacant positions, including deputy assistant director, have been declared in the National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Karachi, Karachi Sindh Pakistan as of 5 October 2022, according to an advertisement in the daily Express Newspaper. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MS degrees, among others, will be preferred.
NADRA’s current Government Management jobs and others are available through October 12, 2022, or until the closing date in the newspaper ad. Read the entire ad online to learn how to apply for the most recent National Database & Registration Authority NADRA job openings.
NADRA Karachi 2022 Latest Job
|Posted On:||05 October 2022|
|Education:||MBA / MIT|
|No of Vacancies:||Multiple|
|Last Date:||12 October 2022|
|Organization:||National Database and Registration Authority|
|Address:||National Database and Registration Authority Govt of Pakistan|
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with copies of their documents with 2x recent photographs.
- Five (05) years of relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the selection process on the basis of fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidates have to serve at concerning locations and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained; however, Authority reserves the right to post him/her at other districts as per the requirement.
- Candidates from respective job Locations/Districts shall be allowed for test only.
- Only those candidates who qualify for the test will be interviewed.
- Female & Minority Quota will be applicable as per rules.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during tests/interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test interviews.
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidates will not be allowed to sit in tests/interviews.