Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad Jobs 2022. Jobs in Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Islamabad 2022 All jobs in Pakistan are advertised in the daily newspaper Dunya. The Pakistan Meteorological Department has published a number of job openings throughout the country. Meteorological Assistant, Sub-Engineer (Electronics), Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Observer, Radio Mechanic, Observer, mechanic Grade – II, Driver, Lab Attendant, Balloon Maker, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Coolie, and Sweeper are among the positions available.
These positions range from BPS -01 to BPS-14. Check out the full list of Jobs in Islamabad and apply accordingly. Candidates with a Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matriculation, Middle, or Primary education are eligible to apply for PMD Jobs 2022. These positions are distributed on a quota basis. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Ex-FATA, GB, and AJK are eligible to apply.
Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad 2022 Latest Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD|
( Last Date)
|No of Posts||158|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||PMD HQ POBOX 1214 Sector H-8/2 Islamabad|
- Meteorological Assistant ( BS – 14)
- Sub Engineer ( BS -13)
- Upper Division Clerk ( BS – 11)
- Lower Division Clerk ( BS – 09)
- Senior Observer ( BS – 09)
- Radio Mechanic ( BS – 07)
- Observer ( BS – 07)
- Mechanic Grade – II ( BS – 05)
- Driver ( BS – 04)
- Lab Attendant ( BS – 02)
- Balloon Maker ( BS – 01)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Chowkidar ( BS – 01)
- Coolie ( BS – 01)
- Sweeper ( BS – 01)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates send their applications on the prescribed application form to the below address.
- Forms can be downloaded from the PMD website also jobs.pmd.gov.pk.
- Attached attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent passport-size photographs along with the application.
- Applicants should send their applications before 23 October and the application should hold complete personal information, academic information, and all mandatory documents.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- All information is provided in the advertisement. The age relaxation will also be admissible as per the Govt Policy.
- Read the details about age relaxation in the advertisement too.
- The deadline for the application is 23 October 2022.