OEC Announced Teacher Jobs 2022 for Kuwait. Overseas Employment Corporation OEC, which is part of the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Development, has announced new job opportunities for Pakistani nationals in Kuwait’s Education Department. OEC Announced Teacher Jobs 2022 for Kuwait | Apply Online Now is how we defined this recruitment.
This OEC Teaching Staff Jobs Advertisement is downloaded from the OEC website https://oec.gov.pk/, where it was titled (Urgently Required Teaching Staff for Kuwait).
OEC Announced Teacher 2022 Latest Jobs
|Posted on:||7th October 2022|
|Last Date:||October 20, 2022|
|Company:||Overseas Employment Corporation OEC|
|Address:||Operations & I.T Wing, Overseas Employment Corporation, Head Office, Islamabad|
- These posts require at least Bachelor’s Degree Holder (4 Years) or a Master’s Degree holder (2 Years) (2nd Division) in the same subject.
- 5-7 years of teaching experience in reputed English medium affiliated with BISE institutes and taught Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary levels.
- It will be an added asset if the candidate is qualified in Montessori techniques and has experience working as a Section Head Coordinator.
- Senior teachers must have at least 10 years of teaching experience in the same subject.
- The age limit for this appointment is 25 to 40 years. This appointment will be done on a one-year contract basis which can be extended on a performance basis. Only applicants who are regular students of the university may apply.
- Biology Teachers
- Chemistry Teachers
- English Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Montessori Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- Secondary Teachers
How to Apply?
Interested applicants who want to apply should follow the OEC Application Procedure and Apply Online at https://oec.gov.pk. The procedure of Online applications is briefly described in the advertisement.
Applicants must download the Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- for each post, otherwise, applications shall not be considered.