National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs 2022. As of 12 October 2022, vacancies for deputy manager gender, executive assistant, assistant manager environment, deputy manager management information system, and assistant have been announced in National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan. Middle, Bachelor, Matric, and Intermediate level education will be preferred.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund new Government Management jobs and others are available through October 27, 2022, or as specified in the newspaper ad. Read the entire ad here to learn how to apply for the most recent National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF job openings.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund 2022 Latest Jobs
|Date Posted / Updated:||12 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||27 October 2022|
|Address:||05th Floor, EOBI House, Service Road South G-10 Mauve Area, Sector G-10/4, Islamabad|
- Deputy Manager Gender
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Manager Environment
- Deputy Manager Management Information System
How to Apply?
- To apply for the above positions, the maximum Age is Fifty-Seven (57) years.
- Applicants MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at www.ndrmf.pk “Career Section” by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of their CV, CNIC, educational & experience certificates, latest by 27th October 2022 before the closing of office hours i.e. 1700 hours. No need to send a hard copy of your CV and documents.
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date & time will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Age, qualification and experience etc. will be counted from the date of submission of applications. Part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee positions will not be considered/counted as experience.
- All candidates must have Higher Education Commission Verified/Equivalent Qualifications. Foreign-qualified candidates must submit equivalence certificate(s) from Higher Education Commission. A selected candidate shall be required to submit HEC Verified Degree(s) before entering into employment, upon selection.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates already in Government/Semi-government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies & Corporations should apply through the proper channels with the NOC of the respective departments issued on its letterhead. Also, if such a candidate gets selected, s/he shall be offered the position through a contract agreement.
- Application submitted by a candidate will be at his risk and cost. Any information found bogus at any stage, during the induction or later in service, will result in termination of the candidature or employment thereof.